|Next Generation LW Dairy customer!|
Why Should I Choose Home Delivery from LW Dairy?
LW Dairy Can Save You Money!
Research indicates that consumers making a 'quick trip' to the store end up spending 54 percent more than they intended." A consumer who goes to the store three times per week and spends $10 on impulse purchases each trip will end up spending an additional $120 per month.
Do I need an insulated cooler?
During the extremely cold winter days, you will want to get your milk in as soon as possible. When the milk freezes in the glass bottle, it will BURST!
LW Dairy requires you to have an insulated cooler to protect the quality of our products from sunlight and temperature change. Many people do not know that light causes a deterioration in the vitamin content of milk and may affect the flavor. We ask that you use your own insulated cooler that will fit all of your order. Without a cooler, your milkman will not be able to leave your order. A nominal fee of $4.00 applies if your driver attempts to deliver your order and a cooler is not available.
LW Dairy is NOT RESPONSIBLE for frozen/shattered bottles.
Any problems/discrepancies with your order need to be addressed to LW Dairy the same day of delivery.
What do I do with my empty glass bottles?
Place all empty bottles in your cooler. The milkman will retrieve them every time he makes a delivery.
Please throw out the caps and rinse out all bottles before putting them in the cooler.. There is a $1.50 deposit for each bottle. When you return your bottles, this deposit is credited to your account.
How do I pay?
We ask for payment after every 2 deliveries.
1. Pay by cash or check. There is a $15.00 charge on all returned checks.
2. Direct withdrawal from your checking account.
To enroll in this program, please send a voided check along with the authorization form. The authorization form is available via email or from your driver at your request. Withdrawals will occur on the 15th and the last day of the month.
3. If 3 or more invoices are due on your account at the time of delivery and payment is not received, there will not be a delivery and a $4.00 fee will be assessed.
Interest of 1.5% will be charged on invoices over one month in arrears.
4. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.
How often are deliveries made?
LW Dairy offers consistent weekly or every other week deliveries.
What do I do if I'm going to be on vacation?A $2.00 fee applies to late cancellations (after the 48 hour deadline).
If you're not going to be home for your scheduled delivery, simply call us or email to let us know email@example.com.
You may also click the "no delivery this week" button on your order form. The same deadlines (48 hrs. prior to delivery day) that apply for changing your order still apply.
What happens on holidays?
The only day we do not deliver is Christmas. All other holidays are delivered as normal. If you are going to be away for a particular holiday, please follow the vacation procedure.
Is there a delivery charge / minimum order?
To maintain the quality and freshness of the milk you receive, your driver cannot leave your order if a cooler is not available for him to use. Please remember that a nominal $4.00 fee applies if your driver attempts to deliver your order and a cooler is not available.
There is a nominal $1.50 charge for all deliveries.
All orders require a minimum of 1 and one-half gallons of milk or orange juice product. Your order can include the quart returnable bottles as well.
If the total of your product order is under $15.00, there is a delivery fee of $2.50
Why does LW Dairy milk taste so much better than other milk?
1. The milk from LW Dairy is in glass bottles. Milk in glass bottles does not pick up any of the odor or taste of the plastic/paper container. Glass is a much better insulator ensuring fresher, better tasting milk.
The bottles are returned, washed, sanitized and refilled. Typically, a refillable glass container is reused on average of 25 times. According to the Recycling Association of Oakland, California, a bottle refilled 25 times will use 95% less glass and 90% less energy that the total process of producing 25 bottles in closed-loop recycling.
2. Our milk supply is from one local, family farm They have certified their milk **rBST-free (no artificial growth hormones) and free of antibiotics. **No significant difference has been shown between milk
from rBST-treated and untreated cows.
In contrast, other dairies (even ones with local plants) take milk from tens of thousands of cows, even milk from out-of-state dairy farms.
3. Our milk doesn't contain flavor enhancers, fillers, coloring agents, or thickeners that you might find in supermarket milk.
4. Most milk available on the market is from huge bottlers, which are mostly concerned with high volume. With the use of their high volume/speed equipment, they unnecessarily have to operate their pasteurizers at higher temperatures to ensure against milk surges in the bottling process. Many times this affects the taste of the milk.
5. Light can cause deterioration of the milk's taste and milk in grocery/convenience stores many of which are operating 24 hours a day, can affect milk taste.
6. Milk from LW Dairy is delivered fresh, usually 24-48 hours after bottling. (No more buying milk from the grocery store, bringing it home, and finding out it's 3-4 days away from code date.)
7. Milk from LW Dairy is refrigerated all the way to your door. Sometimes the trip from the store to your home is enough of a rise in temperature to affect the taste, and/or shelf life of your milk.
8. The owner of LW Dairy grew up on a family dairy farm, was employed in dairy production and later owned a dairy farm for six years. We received milk quality awards every year from our milk plant. Supplying our customers with the finest, best-tasting milk will always be our goal at LW Dairy.
Can I have my milk delivered in the Lake Country of Oconomowoc?
We have now started a home delivery route here.
Please keep in mind: Due to the logistics of navigating the Lake Country Area, LW Dairy reserves the right to limit delivery areas/routes.
Copyright © 2004 - 2013 LW Dairy. All rights reserved.